Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hanging with my girls....

This layout features a couple of photos that I took with my daughters. I don't get to see them as often as I'd like, but I was lucky enough to spend some time with them both in October!

I used products from my October Studio Calico kits and a few products from my stash (a diecut from Heidi Swapp, a heart stick pin from Maya Road, and a tab from Elle's Studio)! I cut the spiral doily on my Silhouette Cameo using some American Crafts POW glitter paper.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous day!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Awesome layout! Love that turquoise diecut and the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you've incorporated the Project Life cards, I always want to do that and can never make it work. Great inspiration :) Off to pin this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that doily - such a lovely pop of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun page, love the limited color palette and the little pops of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete