Friday, January 10, 2014

Elle's Studio January Kit Reveal!!!!

I am so excited to reveal the layouts I made using the January 2014 Elle's Studio kit and products!! The journal cards in the kit this month are perfect for recording any personal goals this year!! And new this year are the matching stamp sets that are very limited and available to go with the kits each month!!
My first layout features products from the January kit and the 2014 digital cut file. I love the colors in the kit and the journal prompts on the cards are perfect for recording my goals for the upcoming year!!I also love the little bits and pieces for layering!!
The Noel line is perfect for all my Christmas layouts that I need to catch up and do from this past year! I was inspired by one of the patterned papers in the Noel collection to use circles so I punched out several spots from the pp and used some circle spots from the Bits and Pieces collection. I used some wood veneer pieces as accents to my circle around the photo. I diecut the title using my Silhouette Cameo and some Noel pp. I love how the circles really make the square photo pop!!

My last layout features the Penelope line - a beautiful girlie line with a gorgeous mix of colors and a fun set of stamps that go along with it!! I placed a piece of patterned paper under the layered line of journal tabs, and bits and pieces. I used the stamp set as accents along the edges.  The sayings are perfect for a photo of my youngest dd and I love using pieces that have ready made titles on them as I did with the tab piece! And the scroll heart piece layered across the photo is one of the digital cuts that is available this month!

Here are the links where you can purchase everything!

 
Don't forget that you can purchase the kit at a reduced price of $9.99 on the first day of reveal, but the price goes up at midnight so don't delay!!!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You talked me into it... LOL Love your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely - especially those circles of pp and bits acting as a frame.

    ReplyDelete