Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hello, my name is Gremlin - AKA Trouble....

This is my silly scrapping buddy Gremlin. He follows me around everywhere, but he especially likes my scrapbook room - and lying on top of all my scrapbook goodies. Or jumping up onto my table and making everything go flying off onto the floor as I'm working on a layout. Or trying to scratch and grab the photos as I am printing them with my Selphy printer. Just to name a few of his many scrapping adventures. :/ He'd better be glad I adore him and his company so much....

I used products from my March Studio Calico kit with some Silhouette cutting too (the star mat and the arrows). I was also able to use a bit of my stash too!

Thanks for stopping by!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Great layout - I love the stars and the great background paper...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this layout! So many fun elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gremlin is such a beautiful little guy! (cat lover alert LOL)
    This layout is awesome, love all the layers and that star mat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute page, I love the background paper. Is it SC?

    ReplyDelete