Sunday, December 9, 2012

December Daily - Days 6,7,and 8

Another very heavy photo laden blogpost!! :)
 
 On the 6th day, Danielle had a Jazz Band Christmas concert. Everyone was to "wear all black and then decorate" according to her band director. We got her a blinking red nose and antlers - and she was the hit of the concert - especially when they played Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer and she lit her ears and nose up!! It really helped that she sits right up in the front and center!

 I recently bought some Crate Paper - Sleigh Ride embellies and paper and they go perfectly with the color scheme I am working with.

 I cut the title piece on the transparency with my Silhouette Cameo and used some AC Pow paper in silver.
 I just love those wood veneer letters - I wish I had 50 of each letter!!

Day 7 - My cute golden retriever was oh so patient to let me put the antlers on him and take his picture. He really loves the excitement of the holidays with everyone home and visiting so I had to make sure he a  place in my album


 The little deer and wreath flair is one of the buttons I snagged at JC Penney!! I visited them again the other day and got 9 more - only a couple are doubles (I have two turkey legs...what am I going to do with those? Let's see if they end up in my album :)!).


 I used the wood veneer letters for his name after inking them.

Day - 7 - Documenting our neighbor's beautiful holiday light display. I haven't even captured the amount of lights they have in my  photo - that is just a fraction of what's in their yard!

 I made the middle divider using a spare photo protector that I had from last year. I cut the size that I wanted, leaving the edge for the holes and filled it with some confetti, sequin stars and a couple of pieces of ephemera. After sewing all around the open edges, I wrapped the end in washi tape (covering the old holes that weren't the right size) and then punched the holes in the correct spots.

 I got those cute 3-d Christmas light stickers at Michaels yesterday - they were clearanced - score!!


Using my tiny attacher, I stapled some of the star sequins around my pages. I've used up almost all of my tiny silver tinsel - I need to find some more tomorrow somewhere!! Wish me luck finding some!! I love that stuff!!

If you made it all the way to the end - thanks for hanging in there!! Hopefully I can stay caught up!! :) Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!! :)

11 comments:

  1. This is just so gorgeous - love all the textures and bits you've included. Those flair buttons are so cute! Makes me wish there was a JC Penny (or a Michaels) somewhere within ooooh 3,000 miles ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking great! the dog with the antlers is my favorite. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love these pages! My favorite is the page with your dog in his antlers. I need to find my dog's Christmas outfit to take a few photos too! The colors and all the details of your album are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pages are gorgeous! I love the dog with the antlers...too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! And love the dog with the antlers! I put a Santa hat and beard on my cats for Christmas cards two years ago - they were not amused!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your pages are stunning! love rusty's cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Your pages are so beautiful! There is just so much to look at. Love this DD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color choices and detail in your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pages. The flow is great and I love the color scheme you have.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pages! Love the pic with the red nose;-))

    ReplyDelete