Thursday, December 6, 2012

December Daily - Day 5

 I am so sorry for the awful photos today - it's a gray and dreary day and I've spent half the day at the dentist getting a root canal - not as bad as it sounds. My tooth was hurting so very very badly before I went in, and now it doesn't hurt at all!

My entry yesterday was documenting the package that I received from my Secret Santa - an exchange I participated in on the Studio Calico forums. Let's just say - I was very very spoiled by my Secret Santa!! :)  I also received some scrappy goodness that I ordered from SC as well as my monthly kit and I used some of my new goodies on my album - some Crate Paper Sleigh Ride items. I love that line so much - it has perfect aqua in it!!



 I used some older KI Memories title stickers for the "Santa" in my title - I wish i had ten packs of those glitter stickers - they are actually 12" long and I love to cut them apart and use the swirls and curlicues separately (which I did on the photo page).

 
On my photo page, I cut notches at the spot that I wrapped around the twine so it wouldn't stick up past the page and distort the page protector (I got that idea from Maggie Holmes!). I just took a hole punch and cut half circles on both sides. I also threaded some buttons through the twine - it took some work but I like the look!

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a fabulous day!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely page! I will say it again: Your DD album is by far the best one I have seen this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with MariClaudi. Your DD is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute. I love your DD too. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun pages and just so beautiful!! Sorry you had to go to the dentist. No fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pages. The doily on a transparency works wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete