Monday, November 19, 2012

November 12 on the 12th - a little late.....



I can't tell you what my problem's been lately - I just haven't the mojo lately to create much - but I did force myself to complete my 12 on the 12th layout for Ella publishing, albeit a little late. I did have in mind to work on this while we were away this weekend. I packed up all my scrappy goodies to work on projects while in the cabin, but instead I decided I'd rather ride horses and four wheelers on a friend's ranch and eat and have fun outside instead. There went all my good intentions! I did complete this tonight, though and I'm glad I did! All the products I used on this were from my stash and I love that! It's been a while since I've just 'shopped' in my own scrapgoodies!! LOL All of these photos were taken in the surrounding parks that surround where I live. The leaves are just so gorgeous this year (surprisingly with the drought this summer!) and they are lasting forever! Usually by this time of the year all that's left are bare branches!

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the title pieces and I colored some SC mistable leaves using Mister Huey (sunset, Real red, and Taxi yellow). The tags are made by Ormolu.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fab day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW oh WOW I LOVE that 2 page layout! THE COLOR is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - I love fall colour and have also been enjoying it here. Did a couple of layouts with mists at the weekend and as always thought of you. I'm getting braver about the mess! ;)

    ReplyDelete