Monday, August 6, 2012

Another layout with the Just Add Water kit by FPK

I have another layout that I made with my Just Add Water kit from Front Porch kits that I made after the reveal day. The photos were taken at the photobooth that was at my son's wedding - it's my mom and me being silly together!! The Silhouette Cameo cut banner is made from a piece of wood veneer paper that's in the kit - it's actual wood veneer and it cuts beautifully in the Cameo!! The rest were just bits and pieces that I had leftover from my  other projects. I still have a few things left - maybe enough to make another layout and a card! :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! :)

9 comments:

  1. Pretty and those photos are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely page. The colours just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout and such pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thjis is just lovely. Love how you used that fringe ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO loving this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Probably the nicest use of that ribbon I've ever seen. Love the ethereal feel here..
    ps. would you consider turning off captha? My eyes are hardly able to read their new codes.

    ReplyDelete