Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July's Take 12 on the 12 th




What a fun layout to make!! I used my July Studio Calico kit for this. Washington DC was full of buildings with buntings all over them, so I made my own layered bunting at the bottom of my layout using punches! I like the way I labeled my photos using vellum strips where I typed the title. It's subtle but still can be seen! I couldn't find a good spot for my journaling, so I tucked a vellum envelope under my photos and put the journaled tag inside!

Check out the other DT ladies takes on this challenge!!

Aliza Deutsch
Amy Prior
Angela Gutshall
Jennie McGarvey
Lisa Ottosson
Stephanie Medley-Rath
Van Nguyen
Margie Scarpignato
Monica Bradford
Lisa Day
Janette Kincaid

Thanks for stopping by!! :)

8 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Val and your homemade buntings along the bottom are great!! I haven't used vellum in so long I think I forgot I had some, have to get it out again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the vellum label is my favorite part too!! what perfect little touches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page. I bought some vellum a couple of months ago and have not used it - may have to pull it out again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, love the bunting and using vellum !

    ReplyDelete