Friday, June 1, 2012

They crack me up!!

My kids are the funniest people to be around!! I love that no matter how old they are they still like to act goofy and have fun!! They take after their momma because I still like doing goofy things too - we all enjoy this silliness when we're together!! We took some very proper (boring) photos of everyone together - then I took the silly shots - we always have tons of those kinds of pictures and they always seem to be the one I like to scrap the best!! :) This is their gansta' poses!

I used my May Studio Calico kit for this - and some of those cutie cute wooden veneer pieces made by SC. I cut the flower pieces using my Silhouette - love the way it turned out!!

Thanks for stopping by!!


3 comments:

  1. Love the colors and the design here. And of course, the subject matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We take silly photos too - need to actually scrap some of 'em. I like the tag peeping out he bottom and of course the poses :)

    ReplyDelete