Thursday, May 17, 2012

Take 12 photos taken on May 12




Hope you are still playing along with us over at Ella publishing! You still have time to upload your layout here to win the fabulous prizes that are being offered this month - our prize comes hot off the presses: two lucky winners will receive a brand-new print edition of Everyday Storyteller, a new book from Jennifer Wilson/Create More Media with a slate of amazing contributors.

This is my layout for this month - the 12th landed on the opening weekend of the Farmer's Market that we visit just about every weekend in the summer. We got there kind of later in the afternoon, the pickings were kind of slim, but I still got plenty of Arkansas grown tomatoes, squash, blueberries and I got to try a delicious salad that was being prepared for sampling by a local restaurant in the River Market in downtown Little Rock! I love to go and look at all the artisan stalls too - sometimes I even purchase something from them!! LOL

I used my May Studio Calico kit to make this - I even used up a whole package of embellies on this (the numbered tabs)!! For all my Take 12 layouts I've numbered the photos and journaled about each photo - I like to keep all the little memories straight - for this layout I hand wrote my journaling on the side - something I haven't sone for a while....I usually type all my journaling! I used some of my veneer cameras from my stash - it was a dream to just staple them on with my Tiny Attacher!!

Thanks for stopping by!! :)

7 comments:

  1. I love the photos you have used. I miss my farmers market now that we are in the tropics. There are no farmers here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had a farmers marker near here! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the idea of documenting the farmers market!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to use the tiny attacher for the veneer cameras. Your purchases sound delicious - do love fresh tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the photos, the theme and the layout. so many great details!

    ReplyDelete