Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sew Artsy Kit is fully revealed!!





The Little Blue House is “Sew” proud to present our newest Front Porch Kit…”Sew” Artsy! This unique kit is a wonderful blend of fabulous papers, fun embellies, tons of textiles and charming, one-of-a-kind vintage treasures! It is truly bursting at the seams with creative possibilities! It features a bright, cheerful color palette, perfect for creating happy projects and preserving happy memories! When you purchase your “Sew” Artsy kit you will also receive a “Sew” Artsy BluePrint Guide. This Guide will include step-by-step instructions on how to create 7 unique projects from your kit!!!!

you can order your "Sew" Artsy Kit online at www.thelittlebluehouseonline.com

Here are some of the projects I made using my kit:





This kit was "sew sew" very fun to play with  - and I have tons of leftovers to make several layouts and cards!! The vintage pattern was so fun to use - I made ruffles on my 1989 layout, my pincushion and on my Butterfly mobile, and then I twisted to make a flower center on my "unique Style" layout!! The paint samples were fun to layer like a rainbow under a piece of cardstock that I cut using my Silhouette Cameo machine!! And the vintage pieces add such a cool edition to all my projects!! You can all of the design team projects here


And if you leave a comment on the blog here you can win the kit!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have fun creating!! :)


6 comments:

  1. I love that there's a vintage pattern included in the kit! Very fun and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This vintage kit is so up my alley! Off to check 'em out:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great kit, and I love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Valerie, I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects Valerie! I'm excited to have you on the Front Porch Team!!

    ReplyDelete