Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Love her more....

Another challenge layout - to create a grid. This challenge is on the SC forums to use up our stash. I did use a lot of products on this - especially those lovely little wooden veneer pieces made by Studio Calico that I am so in love with! So many come in one pack, that I can use a bunch and still have lots and lots left over (I also *may* have gotten several packs of each design...heehee)! That cute little stamp of a stamp is from BananafishStudio.com - she has a lot of really cute well priced stamps on her blog and lots more pretties also! I used my April Studio Calico kit for this, and I did add several things from my stash too! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

7 comments:

  1. this layout is just stunning i LOVE it, i am the same with veneer i LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! I need to get some of the veneer obviously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! love all the detail and that soft grey background just sets off all the colors so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clusters in the grid, and the color combo. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great grid and clusters - do love those veneer shapes too. Just ordered some myself.

    ReplyDelete