Monday, January 30, 2012

best pup a girl could have.....

Yes, I know I've scrapped about her quite a lot lately, but she's just so darn photogenic!! :) And she's always with me and never minds if I want to take her picture!!! :) I made this for several challenges over at Studio Calico. I used my SC January kit and a few bits that were sitting on my scrap table!! I made the flower with a doily that I scrunched and layered a round sticker, then a button on top of it! I love the look of the little clothespin holding the heart on the twine!! TFL!!

8 comments:

  1. seriously, how cute is that photo!!! This is a great layout!!!! love the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that grid on the doily! And that is an adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamp on the doily! Great idea! That pup is the cutest, I'd scrapbook her a ton, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. isn't that the cutest!!! great page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photo and yep that clothes peg and heart combo is cute too.

    ReplyDelete