Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Something Cheerful for Mom


This is my blogpost this week at the Just Imagine/Kreaxions blog.
It's been such a gloomy week weather wise here I decided I needed to work on something bright and
cheerful! I like making cards ahead of time so I'm not scrambling last minute for one, so I made a Mother's Day card for my Mom and it's got nice, bright and cheerful colors in it to brighten my day (and hers too when Mother's Day comes around!!).


I used two punches to make the rows of flowers on the top tag - the base flower is made from the 603 Lotus punch and the centers of the flowers are actually the punched leftover from the 4 in 1 902 Daisy punch. I just used the little leftover daisies which were punched from the glitter paper available here.
To make the repetitive punches of the flowers so so much easier, I used the Punch Mate tool. It was the first time I used that tool and it was so easy to use and made punching several of the same shapes so very quick! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving!!

1 comment: