Sunday, October 23, 2011

Surprise Pictures!!




Sometimes it takes me forever to upload photos that I've taken with my digital camera, and when I uploaded a few the other day I was surprised to find these pictures of my son Jonathan. I hadn't taken them then I noticed in the reflection of his sunglasses that they were pictures he had taken of himself!! Silly boy!! I can always depend on him for a laugh!! I used my October Studio Calico kit to make this - I finally broke into the kit that's been sitting on my desk for over a week now!! I heat embossed the circles that I stamped with one of the SC stamps with some AC Zing (denim) - love that stuff!! TFL!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun to see the self portraits - he did just fine :) Really like the textured pp and the circles here.

    ReplyDelete