Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Still creating with Boardwalk....






This has definitely been my most favorite kit ever that I've gotten from Studio Calico! I actually might use the entire kit before I get my September kit!! Here a few projects that I've worked on - the get well card was for some design team work at Just Imagine Crafts - but I did use the products from my SC kit! For the to playout I used a photo that I took of Samantha and Nick on their wedding day. The colors of the kit were just perfect for it! The center layout is of my youngest a few years ago when she actually had the patience to sit down and spend time with us...LOL! TFL!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous papers - love the framing at the top of that first LO, the twine leading the eye across the second and it's a cute card :)

    ReplyDelete