Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dreaming....

Everytime I go down to the coast and visit my mom I wish I were back on the gulf coast for good - I miss the beaches and water so much!! My dream is to one day live on a Florida beach.... The last time I was back "home" on the coast, we took a ride over to Florida (less than 2 hours away) to go to the beach and sun and swim. I took some pictures out of my car window while I was wistfully wishing I was there forever!! These cute colored condos caught my eye -








When I got my August Studio Calico kit I knew the colors in the kit would be perfect for my Florida pictures and this paper by Sassafras Lass was so dreamy looking - perfect for the feel I was going for when I pictured the layout in my head! I love the cloth mistables ribbon (which I left plain) - it gives so much texture and wispiness to my page! TFL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment