Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Party Invitation from Leftovers!!



Hi there!! Valerie here to show you the party invitation that I made using leftovers!


I had some leftover 3-d stickers that I thought would look great on a card, and the 916 four in 1 border punch was the perfect touch to really jazz up my card - it looks like confetti!! I used the punch across the bottom with no inserts, and for the top corners, I used the punch with the "C" inserts. I also used my handy dandy circle cutter to make the center circle piece - which is actually made from the packaging that the stickers were packaged in. I just love when I can repurpose items for scrappy usage!! I even used the leftover punched scrolled pieces at either side of the center to give it some extra party flair!! I hope I've inspired you to use your leftovers to make something special! Make sure to link it up to the post so that we can give it some love!! Have fun creating!




Valerie


1 comment: