Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Basket full of Wonderful *April Studio Calico Kit*


I don't have many photos of my youngest dd, and this is one of the precious few. I have scrapped this picture before, but when I saw the papers and the colors in the April SC kit, I thought it would be perfect! I have to admit, I am hoarding several pieces of the flowered Crate paper at the bottom that I purchased at my lss. I think I could wallpaper my house with it if I had enough of it (which I don't ;) ...LOL). I've been on a heat embossing craze since I bought some Zing, and I heat embossed the metal banner piece as well as the clouds and sun! Those wooden letters in the title are just awesome and I misted them with Maya Mist (pink) to give them a stained look! I also lightly misted the tag with the same! TFL!!

2 comments: