Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Layouts for a crop this weekend!



These are a couple of layouts that I made this weekend for a crop at Inspired to Scrap that I was part of this weekend! I used my January Studio Calico kit for these! The top layout is of my great-grandfather. I recently had the picture restored for my mother and then had some copies made for me! For the hot air balloons, I heat embossed them (I haven't done that in a while!!) then embellished them! On the bottom layout, I used the cool book stamp that came in the SC kit to make the "library" at the bottom of the page, using the new Jenni Bowlin stamp pads - LOVE those things! And love my new Kindle that my kids gave me for Christmas this year!! :) Thanks so much for looking!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh love that stamp - may have to go look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! I have some old photos of my grandparents that I need to scrap. They could use some restoration work but I doubt I actually do that. Anyway, great job! Love these, especially the one of your grandfather

    ReplyDelete