Friday, September 10, 2010

Inspiration landed on my doorstep!!


I got my September Studio Calico kit yesterday and even though I opened and oohed and aahed over everything last night, I had no time at all to even think about what I was going to do with it! But, this morning after looking through the piles of pictures that I keep on my scrap desk, I found a picture that I've been wanting to scrap forever - I was just never inspired by any products that I had...until now!! When I ordered the add-on Studio Calico kit, I thought I'd never use the Cosmo Cricket chipboard pieces. But as soon as I saw that picture of my son Jonathan from 20 years ago, the pinwheels just clicked with me!! Love when that happens - and that happens so often with my Studio Calico kits!! I think I'll never use some of the product - then I end up using all of it and wanting more!! I went pinwheel crazy but I just love the way this turned out and the colors just make me happy!! :) TFL!!

4 comments: