Saturday, July 24, 2010

Home Sweet Home Banner
















I made this banner for my dt work for July at yourscrapbookstash.com. It was a Maya Road skinny house chipboard album, and I'm just not so good at making mini-albums, so I was inspired by the new craze of banners that I've seen all over the place to make a banner. I used lots of Maya Road goodies - mists, chipboard butterflies and letters, pins; Echo Park's "walk in the park' patterned paper and stickers, some Prima and lots of different ribbons that were sitting on my desk! Most everything is available at yourscrapbookstash.com, where everything is on sale right - just use the code JULY20 and you will receive 20% off of everything in the store - as well as tons of clearance items right now as Erica is trying to get rid of some things to make room for Summer CHA items!!! TFL!!

2 comments: