Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Having lots of fun!!







I LOVE being on design teams!! I get lots of the newest goodies to use, and they really make me stretch creatively!! Here are three layouts I recently did for the design teams I am working with - my local scrapbook store - Scrapbook Corner (in Little Rock), Yourscrapbookstash.com (an online store) , and Tallyscrapper (a kit club). I did the top layout for my lss - using Basic Grey's green at heart line and some SEI "claire". It's a pic of my mom and her sister-in-law. The tape across the top and bottom is artisan tape by Pink Paislee - I love that stuff!! The middle layout is for Tallyscrapper. I had a little bit left of my kit (I literally used all but one small piece of this kit!!) and when I found this vintage pic of my great grandfather while doing some deep cleaning of my house - I knew it would be perfect for the papers in this kit. I misted using a Tim Holtz mask. The last layout was a lift of the featured member this month - Gayle - of yourscrapbookstash.com. The layout is not a literal lift, but she had lots of stitching on her layout and I lifted that idea. It's a photo of my daughters and me. I did lots of misting and sewing and used some chipboard words by Maya Road. TFL!

3 comments:

  1. I love how you've used the different stash, it all looks so different but yet I'd recognize your style :) Fun photo of your gg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the misting you do. Your layouts are always so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH I love all 3! Now I'm gonna have to do some online shopping for those goodies just to copy your awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete