Monday, March 29, 2010

Layout for sketch challenge at Tallyscrappers


This is a layout that I did for a sketch challenge at a new scrappy forum that I've just discovered called Tallyscrappers. It's a cool site where you give and get points to each other. It's hard to explain (it took me a while to figure it out), but everyone is so nice and fun. Here's a link to their site - Tallyscrapper . I used my March Studio Calico kit for this layout and some pics of Samantha from her high school senior prom in 2003. I misted the butterflies - then glittered and stickled them. TFL!

4 comments:

  1. I am LOVING LOVING LOVING the rose border!Wowzers! Great LO too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the doily behind and the clusters of butterflies - plus that flower border :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Did the blue paper come with that edge or did you do that? So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you really need something or wants to help others, you must watch this website.
    http://www.givingetting.com allow people to give and get stuff they no longer need or to get what they need and don´t have, donating or getting it for reuse, achieving longer product cycle and also keeping useful stuff out of landfills.
    The marketplace for donated things. Free stuff to give away or getting and to reuse.
    The more people we gather and show them the website, more things are going to be given free and gotten free.
    Tell every person you know about this opportunity.
    Go to http://www.givingetting.com/Content/?id=3 and learn how does GIVINGETTING work

    ReplyDelete