Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Layouts made using the rest of my Dec Studio Calico kit




Here a couple of layouts I made using the rest of my December Studio Calico kit. I have another one, but it's for the January telephone scraplift and I can't show it right now! I used some older pics (from 1988 and 89) of the older kids. On the sassy layout I misted over a bunch of primas. I sewed around and used a piece of the fabric for the mat (which I turned over) that was in the kit and used some of the brads as flower centers. I just love both of these pics I used - they really capture the personality of Samantha when she was little!!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty!!! I love how you added the red circles on the green patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I just subscribed to this club....I admit being a little nervous and intimidated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Tara, SC is great...but they are just laden with BG's new line this month! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful layouts!!!

    thanks for joining the blog hop...your comment and becoming a follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful. Love how you misted over the flowers and the circles are so playful!

    ReplyDelete