Friday, January 29, 2010

Another layout - with the same picture!!




This picture has gotten some great useage! It's one of my favs (and one of the few) pics that I have of Michael and me together that I actually like! This was for a challenge to make a layout of how we first met someone special. I didn't realize that my story would be so long, so I had to make my journaling hidden. I used one of my older kits from A Kiss on the Chic - I forget which one - but I used up a whole pack of primas, then used the packaging to punch out the butterflies! Different style than one of my usual layouts but I was feeling kinda shabby chic today :)!

3 comments:

  1. You are extremely versatile. This is something I haven't seen you do before, and it is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you were feeling shabby chic today :) Gorgeous and glad you've journaled too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GORGEOUS page!!! It's a great pic, I can see why you love it so much.

    ReplyDelete