Tuesday, November 24, 2009

#6 Layout - Nov Studio Calico kit challenge


I'm not sure I'm going to make my goal of 15 layouts this month with my Nov. Studio Calico kit - but I'm still trying! :) This layout is #6 - I misted the title using some sticker letters and orange Maya mist, then I traced around the letters. I was going for a messy look and I think I achieved my goal ...LOL! This is pic of Danielle and her best friend and they are so very much alike! They've known each other since they were in girl scouts together - at least 6 years. Her friend is moving at the end of the year as her father got a new job in San Antonio. Danielle is sad, but they talk non-stop on the phone right now and I know that won't stop because she's in another state! There just won't be any more weekend sleepovers! TFL!!

3 comments:

  1. I really like that row of birds. With email, skype and texting friends can cross the differences. My dd and her bffs get together less but really appreciate it when they do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO, and I love that wood grain pp! I need some of that for some of Joe's woodworking scrappy pages.

    ReplyDelete