Wednesday, November 11, 2009

2nd layout with Nov Studio Calico kit


I just wasn't sure about the November Studio Calico kit when I got it. It sat for a few days while a pondered it - I think I just had so much stuff that it was a bit overwhelming, but now that I've started using it the layouts are just coming together so easily! I love both of the layouts I've done so far and I have some ideas for some more! This is of Samantha on her wedding day! I used the Hambly rubon doily first, then I Maya misted cream then orange over it. That Basic Grey doily diecut pp is gorgeous - it has a different color (blue) on the other half of it! TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely agree with that title - for the LO & Sam. Really like that green doily paper even if it is Basic Grey. The misting you are doing is tempting me - but at the moment any project would be watermarked...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! Sam sure is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete