Saturday, October 31, 2009

Oct LOAD #20 & 21




and layouts #13 & 14 for SC challenge! Two layouts I did - one today and one yesterday, both using the Oct Studio Calico kit - I have one more to do to reach my goal before I get my new kit!

The top layout is a picture of Michael and I that I've used before - but it's one of my favs! I actually used my cuttlebug to cut out the hearts - I haven't used it in ages! The bottom layout I used some old - 1992 - pics of Samantha and Jonathan (the blondies) and Kasey (my niece) when she was visiting one Christmas. I love the pic of Jonathan feeding that baby - he looked so serious and caring! I misted the circles at the top and took the little circles off of the envies to string the baker's twine through. The alpha is an older set of Basic Grey - love that I'm using some of my older stuff up!! TFL!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!!! And congrats on using your stash! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you did with the envelope thingies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LOs! Love the "cabbage patch kids" - you are so clever..

    ReplyDelete
  4. These layouts are gorgeous. You never cease to amaze me. I love the way you used the envie fasteners. Your 'home' layout is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the photo of you and DH and how you framed it on the page! The CP kids LO is too cool - I sure wish I had a picture of me with my Cabbage Patch kid way back when! I still have the doll - it's sitting in my closet right now! LOL! Great work girlie. ;)

    ReplyDelete