Friday, September 25, 2009

LOAD #15


This is a layout of my silly dog Rusty. He's a good and gentle dog and everyone that meets him loves him! I used my Sept Studio Calico for this - and some Thickers that I recently got at Hobby Lobby. I think I need to go and get me some more of those Thickers! I stitched around every one of the dogs. I'm not sure I will make the deadline for the LOAD challenge, but I'm trying! We have a busy weekend so I hope I can squeeze in some scrapping!! They may just be very simple layouts...LOL! TFL!

4 comments:

  1. I love the puppy dog border!!! Tooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! I love the stitching around the dogs - very clever. And that dog in the top corner is the perfect way to finish the LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You stitched around those doggies? Wow! Great Lo Valerie, I love your work......

    ReplyDelete